May is the Sturge-Weber Foundation's Month of Awareness! During the Month of May, SWF will be recognizing Caregivers for Month of Awareness! Spread awareness, connect others, give back to those who give so careFULLY!
What Can You Do During Month of Awareness?
- Fundraising Event
- Classroom Education Program as your child’s school
- DressDown Day at your place of business
- (tickets to dress down for a donation)
- Hang the Month of Awareness Poster (included)
- in a public place you frequently visit
- Include information in your church newsletter or bulletin about SWF Month of Awareness
- Have a Bake Sale
OR whatever you believe will spread awareness and connect others to our cause and the importance of both patient AND caregiver.
If you need assistance with obtaining materials for an event, classroom education day or any other information, contact Susan Finnell at email@example.com. We are ready and able to provide what you need to make an impact!