What do you get for your Registration Fee?
- An addition of a third day to the conference for free!
- Over 75 clinic appointments available.
- Two separate tracks offered this year to include our adult members.
- Over 20 speakers from all over the country.
- Meet the teams from two of our Clinical Care Networks.
- 15+ Break Out presentations.
- 4 meals with each registration.
- Child Care for two days through Corporate Kids.
- Hang Out Lounge open daily until 10pm.
- T-shirt with every Registration.
- Route to a Cure Walk.
If you register for the Route to a Walk and raise money you will get a 2nd T-Shirt,
- Thursday "Meet and Greet" for all attendees.
- Friday Night Family Movie Night.
- Saturday night special event for just $25 more aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia, a luxurious cruise ship with a 4 course meal, music and dancing
on the Delaware River.
- Each Registrant will receive a free pass to the Nemour Mansion Garden Tour.
- Anonymous "Care Donor" has contributed towards a care program for respite on Saturday.
- For the first time together with Nemours/duPont Children's Hospital, we will offer patients and families from outside the U.S. the ability to have a thorough review of their records and return home with up-to-date scans in their hands.
- During this conference, the SWF International Research Network Meeting will be in session with over 80 world reknowned experts and researchers. They will discuss the latest findings on SWS and Vascular Anomalies and collaborate on better treatments and progress towards a cure.