Conference Scholarship Information and Application
Conference Scholarship Information
The Sturge-Weber Foundation is pleased to provide scholarships for patients and family members to attend the 2019 SWF International Family Conference through the generous support of our donors.
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants on the following criteria:
- First time attendees will have first priority
- Applicant's need for assistance to attend the conference
- Completion of the application and submission by the deadline date of March 1, 2019, 11:59 PM.
Scholarships will be awarded for:
- Up to $700 per family*
- Scholarship funds may be applied towards conference registration and hotel reservations ONLY (transportation not included)
Applicants being AWARDED with a Scholarship will be notified by March 15, 2019 via email.
Applicants must accept their award by March 25, 2019 by responding to award email. If applicants do not accept the award, it will be reallocated for another applicant.
* We encourage and welcome your participation in either the Route to a Cure Walk at the conference, or at a fundraising event that you host throughout the year. This carries on the tradition of those before who have received a scholarship and have benefited from a lifetime of friendships.